NDIS Code of Conduct
Click the link to download the NDIS Code Of Conduct
NDIS code of conduct (64 KB)
NDIS code of conduct PDF (73 KB)
The NDIS Code of Conduct
The NDIS Code of Conduct applies to all NDIS providers, registered and unregistered, and all persons employed or otherwise engaged by an NDIS provider.
In providing supports or services to people with disability, a person covered by the Code must:
- act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making in accordance with applicable laws
- respect the privacy of people with disability
- provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner, with care and skill
- act with integrity, honesty and transparency
- promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that may impact the quality and safety of supports and services provided to
people with disability
- take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence against,and exploitation, neglect and abuse of, people with disability
- take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct.
Anyone can raise a complaint with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission about providers or workers who breach the NDIS Code of Conduct.
Find out more
To find out more about the Code of Conduct or to report a breach: